ij.start.canon – Setup & Download Canon Printer Drivers
To Setup your Canon Printer you need to download and install driver from ij.start.canon. You need to Search your model number and then download your printer driver as per your system configuration windows or Mac.
Visit ij.start.canon and find out the best way to download Canon printer drivers. Canon printers are ideal for every situation wherever you need a document, paper, or photo print or even if you wish to scan, fax, and do more, this will make you learn how to set up a canon printer to get advanced printing features. To complete your Canon ij printer setup with several connectivity options like WiFi, USB, Bluetooth, and others, see and follow below mentioned steps.
What are the Prerequisite Need for Canon Printer in your Device?
- Always keep the model number of your printer in hand before starting with the setup process.
- Make sure that your device has enough storage space for installing driver.
- Ensure that the printer is plugged properly in the power outlet.
- Make sure that your device has an active internet connection.
Willing to Setup Canon Printer for the First Time? Check the Hardware Setup Procedure
- At first, first of all, open the box of your Printer device and then connect the wire to the Printer device.
- Make sure that the printer is connected with the power and your PC is also on to perform.
- You can turn on the printer device and then press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- You need to observe the printer device now on and show the light to make sure that your printer device is working.
- Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point.
- You can now press the WPS button and then check out the power button and give the common within 2 minutes.
- If your printer is working then well otherwise you need to download the driver from ij.start.canon.
Download and Install Printer Driver from ij.start.canon
- Go to browser and search ij.start.canon
- Click on the link provided
- Enter Canon Printer Model Number and Select Printer Model icon
- Click on Download and the select windows or Mac
- After completion of download process, Run drive exe
- It will automatically detect your Printer
Canon Printer Setup With Wireless:
Once you go through the following noted steps, you can effort-freely connect your Canon printer to your Wi-Fi. Hence, lets’ start doing the same:
- First, turn your Canon printer ON by pressing the Power button
- Next, click on “Settings” option, press the arrow button and once you get the “Device Settings” option, press “OK”
- Now, tap on arrow button until you see “LAN Settings”. Once you find it, click on OK tab
- Then after, press the arrow button until you go to wireless LAN setup.
- Now, click OK
- After doing this, the printer will start searching for the Wi-Fi network, in the meanwhile the light will be flashing
- If the searching process takes more time, then you can click on “Stop” button. Doing this will move to “Wireless LAN setup, standard setup”.
- Now, press OK
- Click on the arrow button until you get your wi-fi network. Once you find it, click OK
- After that, enter your password for the Wi-Fi and then press OK
- Once again tap “OK” button if the screen says connected
If any error or Problems Comes While installing or using Canon Internet Read More About How to fix Canon errors & Problems.
Canon IJ Setup issue. If still, you are facing any issue so you need to contact Canon customer care or you can also make a call on canon toll-free number. With the help of these methods, you can easily resolve the canon issue – ij.start.canon.
Canon printers have become an essential need for our daily printing duties. Select the only Printer and observe the device with the help of setup recommendations.